Noxell LLP presents AV Records Pro – a complete, integrated records management system for digital audio, video and evidence capture and records management for courts.
AV Records Pro consists of the following components:
– Court Recording System – system for digital multichannel audio and video recording and annotating;
– Records Management System – records management system (audio, video, text and metadata).
AV Records Pro can be integrated with any third-party case management systems.
Main Functionality AV Records Pro
• Integration with document management systems;
• Multichannel digital audio and video recording of court hearings;
• Audio and video recording of videoconferencing sessions with remote participants of court hearing;
• Automated annotation using unified templates;
• Distributed data storage (audio and video records, minutes);
• Centralized data management;
• Access to data from any workplace;
• Data and system functions access management based on user roles and access rights;
• Ensuring data consistency and integrity, document versioning management;
• Group shared transcription;
• Export and import of audio and video records;
• Online broadcasting of court sessions;
• Data processing automation: backup, archiving, scheduled data processing tasks;
• Automated monitoring of system status, event logging, incident notifications by email.
Integration with AV Records Pro
• Authorized access from external systems for storage and processing of audio and video recordings and minutes;
• Automation of transcription using speech recognition systems;
• Import of case metadata from document/case management system (name of case, participants etc.);
• Possibility to view minutes with synchronized playback of audio – video records in external systems via built-in specialized web-player.